Friday, December 5, 2014

30 Days of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Challenge Day 2 Challenge : Favourite City

30 Days of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Day 2


This should be easy. I’m part of the Maelstrom Grand Company, so I always hang out in Limsa Lominsa (リムサ・ロミンサ). Though my roots as a conjurer stays in Gridania, my heart always end up with the Marine city state of Limsa Lominsa because of it's blue waters and accessible market boards.



Limsa Lominsa, being near the sea, has always captured my heart. The ambient sound of the water and sea gulls would never fail to make anyone feel as if they were near the real ocean.

Before they implemented the housing patch, I would usually port here since it’s the only city with the Aetheryte located near the Market Boards. Until now, out of habit, I would still port here sometimes.


`


The housing in Limsa is also a prime location too since it’s near the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment