Wednesday, December 3, 2014

30 Days of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Challenge Day 1: Introduce yourself

Hello there!

I’ve been meaning to write a new entry for a while now, but I've couldn't think of anything to write about. I was researching about tank macros yesterday when I came upon a tumblr post called “30 Days of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn” Challenge.

From what I understand, for 30 days, you will post 1 entry as a response to the challenge. I figured that this is a great opportunity to overcome my slump.


So….without further ado, here is challenge number 1!
30 Days of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.




My name is Juju and I've been playing online games, on and off since 2004. In the past, I've touched games such as Ragnarok online, Tales of Pirates, World of Warcraft and Ragnarok 2: LOTS.




I started playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn since Closed beta 3 on Diabolos as a Conjurer around a year ago.  And I’ve been smitten ever since.  I found that the game has a lot to offer and it majorly appeals to my taste.




I was awed by the attention to detail and intricate work that Square Enix has invested in the game. Everything in the game is designed to make you feel that you’re transported into another realm. Details such as ambient sounds and NPC interactions are designed to tickle your imagination.

My online handle is Juju Whitewind and I’m a Dunesfolk lalafell (because every extra inch of MND and PIE is never bad. And as an added bonus, Dunesfolks are so adorable.)






My focus on MND and PIE is justified by the class that I main. I originally played Conjurer in beta, but I’ve decided to switch to scholar for end game to fit in with my static group for raiding. Though I can heal on both classes, my gear is more optimized for scholar healing or at least I try to make it so.  (RNG isn’t usually my best friend)

After SE offered the free server transfers last year, I transferred to Tonberry (JP). Playing on an NA server from my location scores Titan HM a Juju kill every single time. So out of frustration, I decided to move to a server with less latency issues.  




On Tonberry, I’m part of a large Filipino community. This community is made up of Free Companies that houses other Filipinos. At the same time, our server also houses a lot of other communities from Singapore, Japan, Australia, and more.
So far, the people I’ve met in-game are generally nice and are always willing to help out other players.  This is a refreshing change from other MMOs I’ve been in, and I like it.





As a fan of all things small and beautiful, aside from being obsessed with lalafells, I am also a collector of mounts and pets. And this game spares you not from the cute pets and mounts that you can acquire in the game.





Aside from this Blog, I also have a twitch channel where I sometimes stream my game with friends. You can find my twitch channel here: Lainewell


And if you're more of a hitbox person, please also check my Hitbox account here: Huffypandabear


I also upload some fun videos on my YouTube channel so if you wanna drop by and check out some of them, you can click the link here: Aphetile

That’s it about my intro I guess. If you’re on Tonberry or planning to move there, please hit me up so we can run some dungeons for fun J


No comments:

Post a Comment