Saturday, December 6, 2014

30 Days of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Challenge Day 3: The first class you leveled


In most games I play, I usually choose the role with a bow or any ranged damage dealing class. This way, I would be able to observe the tanks and healers. And it wouldn't be much of an issue when I roll as support at a later time.




However, in Final Fantasy, I figured I’d try something new so I rolled Conjurer. I like how the class starts out as simple and ends up pretty flashy. Also, this is how I met my favorite character in the game, Kan-e-Senna.

I felt that it was easier to start as a conjurer than when I started out as an arcanist for my Scholar. And back in beta, when people were clamoring to finish quests, Aero played a vital role in securing mobs for tagging at the early levels.


Starting out with this class was probably a great decision since when I got to end-game, there was a scarcity for healers. Statics would always /shout for healers in Wineport. 



No comments:

Post a Comment