Thursday, July 30, 2015

[FFXIV] Getting the Boyfriend to play the game

Late last year, I started seeing someone and I think we really clicked cause months later, we became an official couple. I met him a few years ago through a couple of friends and our contacts has been on and off. One thing we have in common is that we both played World of Warcraft but... *raises fist* He was Alliance.


We see each other whenever it is convenient and that's not very often. So having him play the game sounded like an awesome idea so we can play together.

He started playing around March and I was delighted. Sadly, he chose to play a Miqo'te and with me being a lala, I felt too short to /emote with him.



When we started going out, I'd tell him stories about the game over a bowl of Ramen. What I told him most about is the terrible terrible experience I had with Titan before. Naturally, when he started playing the game, I couldn't wait for him to get to that part of the story quest to get a glimpse.




We didn't get to play that long since I had to take a break from the game due to IRL stuff. But as a treat before I logged out of the game, he used his fantasia to turn himself into a lala just like me ^_^. It was awesome and kinda sweet.

Forehead kissy

I will try to drag him back with me when I start playing again soon. My target is to get back to the game around September. So I'll see you guys in the game soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment