Thursday, February 19, 2015

[Food] [FFXIV] Moogle Purple latte

Whenever I'm offline and out of the house, if not on official business, you'd always find me relaxing in cozy food places or chilling with friends.

One of my go-to places for a relaxing cup of coffee is, in the heart of Ortigas, Subspace Coffee House.

The place serves pretty good pastries and coffee. They recently added more thing on their menu but I still order the usual.

Iced lemon green tea and carrot cake slice


This place is also my go-to place for good latte art too. So today, I ordered latte and I asked them to draw a moogle on it. I didn't expect anything extravagant but they made sure to deliver.


It was the most adorable thing I've had on my coffee. It's as if the barista was psychic or magic XD.

They definitely didn't fail to satiate my craving for a Final Fantasy related serving. 





No comments:

Post a Comment