Monday, February 16, 2015

[FFXIV] Chocobo Toys

I had some financial setbacks before Christmas so I needed to reconsider my gift ideas. I wanted to give presents to my FFXIV friends but I can't afford to buy a present for each one.

I used to sew small dolls and top hats in the past so I figured that I may be able to save money if I gave out handmade presents instead. 

I didn't really have any idea on what to make so I randomly searched the net for anything Final Fantasy related and majority of the pictures I liked were of the Chocobo. Chocobos are so adorable! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

So I took out my materials and drew a pattern.

My cat, Vivi, wanted to be in the shot. He started Sulking when I asked him to move XD


It took a few tries to get a good pattern. After the pattern, I created a prototype:





I was so happy when I finished my first chocobo that I decided to make different varieties of it. I think all in all, with my friend's help, I was able to make around 30 Chocobos and I gave them out to my FC mates in Ryukahn and Kids. 

Here are some of the Chocobos I gave out to my friends in Ryukahn

:3 The chocobos, packed for my friends in Kids





Since I have too many left over materials, I also made cats and gave it to my friends who didn't play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


No comments:

Post a Comment