Sunday, September 18, 2016

30 Days of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Day 09: Most enjoyed Beast Tribe.

I never thought I'd continue this. I guess I was just waiting for the right answer to this question.

The first few beast tribes were okay but they have little quirks that didn't quite seem to appeal to me. Sylphs had tons of annoying quests that require you to carry things far in the map and stay out of combat, Amaal'ja's desert quests didn't appeal to me either. Especially the fate ones. Sahagin is okay for me, but the small space can get a bit irritating when you wanna move around. Gnats creep me out cause they remind me of insects and Vanu Vanu... well they have a nice dance but nothing else that appeals to me.

The answer to this challenge is definitely definitely the moogle beastribe quests.











Moogles are extremely adorable. I love everything about their beast tribe. Their quests are funny, their dailies are enjoyable and their rewards are ummmmppfff marshmallamazing!



I love the moogle slippers, the cloud mallow mount and best of all, the moogle dance! I can't stop... I just can't.




No comments:

Post a Comment