Sunday, January 25, 2015

[FFXIV] Eternal Bonding

Hello there!

It's been a while since my last update. Been busy with work and stuff.

I've been meaning to post about Eternal Bonds or the In-game wedding in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn but it's been quite difficult to schedule a wedding due to mine and my waifu's work schedule. We realized after the 2nd week of attempt that it will take us some time to schedule so we decided to just take it easy and schedule when we can.

While waiting to schedule my wedding, I did attend some weddings on our Server from our FC alliance and some from my own FC.

I've unofficially started to record some of them and upload them on youtube. I want to share the pictures and videos here so please feel free to check them out:

Rias Lastheart and her waifu



Azulita Wedding


Video below:

For the playlist, please click here



Agnitheim Wedding 


Video below:
For the playlist, please Click here



Ailaena Wedding



For the playlist, please click here



Hope you like the videos. If you're in them and I missed to list your name, please leave a comment and I'll update it. :)

Below are more photos from the weddings I attended: 





No comments:

Post a Comment